thirteen23 is looking for a Head of Business Development to become an important part of our team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for digital products, user-centered design, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
As the Head of Business Development, you will have the opportunity to define and evolve our business development practice, forging strategic relationships with our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for securing new business while also helping build long term relationships with our partners.
To accomplish this, you will be expected to communicate the value of thirteen23’s services, helping create proposals, shaping solutions, and securing opportunities across the full range of our capabilities. Understanding thirteen23’s culture, work style, and key business drivers will be critical to your success.
- Leverage your understanding of digital products, services, and technologies to develop new accounts in support of our growing studio
- Effectively articulate our research, strategy, design, and technical capabilities, including the business benefits and ROI of user-centered design to influential decision makers
- Manage and track our lead generation efforts, driving opportunities across channels and helping achieve internal sales and revenue goals based on commission
- Independently conduct intake calls, investigating, qualifying, and closing opportunities related to our service offerings
- Assist in research and intelligence gathering in support of new client opportunities
- Create effective proposals and appropriate sales materials with support from our team
- Routinely communicate with leadership, reporting on lead generation efforts and the status of our sales funnel
- Work with our team to establish effective communication strategies, helping coordinate outbound sales activities and communication with our referral partners
- Support and grow existing accounts and relationships, collaborating with our clients, partners, and team
What success looks like:
- Achieving quarterly and annual goals as reflected by total studio revenue
- Successfully engaging key acquisition targets, cultivating relationships with high impact clients and maintaining a strong sales funnel
- Securing new opportunities that compliment our brand and desired style of work
- Managing monthly/quarterly touchpoints with key clients to identify new opportunities for partnership
- Working collaboratively with our leadership team and studio
What you can expect:
- An amazing office where you can do your best work
- A good work-life balance (regular hours & flexible schedule)
- Medical / Retirement / Life / 401k
- 24/7 parking in downtown Austin
- Team lunches every Friday
If this sounds like you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!