thirteen23 is looking for a UI/UX designer to become an important part of our team. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for software, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
In this position, you'll have the opportunity to work on client-facing projects while also supporting in-house initiatives and applications. The right candidate will have experience and/or interest in user research, user experience design, visual design, and prototyping. This role works alongside other designers, developers, and program managers to design impactful digital products and services for our partners.
What you'll do
- Work on projects in a team environment where we take pride in our work, push the envelope, and strive to continually grow our skills
- Help support our client projects, contributing to project deliverables and producing high-quality work
- Work closely with a team of designers and developers to deliver intuitive, elegant, digital products and services
- Participate in sharing knowledge of design best practices, experience frameworks, and tools across the team
- Contribute to internal initiatives, strengthening our design practice and thought leadership across the studio
What you'll bring
- 2+ years relevant experience designing engaging digital products and/or experiences
- A strong portfolio of design work
- An understanding of human-centered design with a demonstrated ability to deliver strategic design thinking in support of inspiring digital products and services
- Intimate knowledge and experience with current design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Suite
- A firm understanding of the software development process, including how to work with developers
- Good communication skills, including presentation and written skills
- A desire to continually learn and grow as a designer
What you'll get
- A positive, balanced work life
- Teammates who trust and support each other
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision with flexible spending accounts
- Maternal / Paternal Leave for new parents, adoptions included
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- 401K plan participation and matching
- Team lunches, activities, and outings
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and portfolio!
thirteen23 is an independent and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all of our team members and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.