thirteen23 is looking for a Designer to become an important part of our team. You are an advocate for human-centered design, have a passion for digital products, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on a team.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to work with a close-knit group of individuals, serving as a key contributor on our projects and internal initiatives.
What you'll do
- Work on projects in a team environment where we take pride in our work, are daring, push the envelope, and strive to continually grow our skills
- Help support our client projects, contributing to project deliverables and producing high-quality work
- Conceive and contribute to internal initiatives, strengthening our design practice and thought leadership
- Participate in sharing knowledge of design best practices, experience frameworks, and interaction patterns across the team
- Help us maintain our presence both industry-wide and in the local design community
What you'll bring
- 2+ years relevant experience designing engaging software experiences
- An understanding of human-centered design with a demonstrated ability to deliver strategic design thinking in support of inspiring digital products and services
- Intimate knowledge and experience with current design and prototyping tools
- Strategic thinking coupled with a firm understanding of the software development process
- An interest in emerging technologies and new forms of human-computer interaction
- Strong communication, including presentation and written skills
- Authenticity, empathy, and emotional intelligence
What you'll get
- A positive, balanced work life
- Co-workers who trust and support each other
- Full benefits including medical and dental
- Life insurance & disability coverage
- Maternal / Paternal Leave for new parents, adoptions included
- 401K participation and plan matching
- Team lunches, activities, and outings (Covid permitting)
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and portfolio!
Note: Due to the impact of Covid-19, this position is fulltime remote until our team returns to the studio (tentatively 2021).
thirteen23 is an independent and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for all of our team members and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender, gender expression, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.