thirteen23 is looking for a contract front-end developer to contribute to our development team. We are looking for someone with a passion for application development, a strong work-ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on client-facing projects as well as in-house labs and applications.
Our ideal candidate is a developer with a solid computer science foundation, good communication skills, and a passion for creating great experiences.
This is an ideal contract position for someone who is comfortable with a smaller, agile environment and is used to working on multiple types of projects.
- Must have the ability to work closely with designers to create pixel-perfect, responsive interfaces
- Experience with Flexbox and Grid for high-fidelity design implementation
- Should have a command of modern tooling (e.g., Webpack, Babel, Yarn, Sass)
- Experience using React and Redux to build complex web applications and front-end interfaces
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
What you can expect:
- An amazing office where you can do your best work
- A good work-life balance (regular hours & flexible schedule)
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Contact us at email@example.com.