thirteen23 is looking for a seasoned Python developer to become an important part of our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for application development, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on client-facing projects as well as in-house labs and applications.
Our ideal candidate is a developer with a solid computer science foundation, good communication skills, and a passion for creating great experiences.
This is an ideal position for someone who is comfortable with a smaller, agile environment and is used to working on complex data sets.
- Must have a deep understanding of Python
- Ability to create well architected, data processing applications
- Experience working with NoSQL database
- Experience using the AWS command line interface and AWS Lambda
- Experience with AWS Dev Ops is a big plus
- Experience with or interest in learning functional programming is a big plus
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Should be able to test up and down the pyramid
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
What you can expect:
- An amazing office where you can do your best work
- A good work-life balance (regular hours & flexible schedule)
- Medical / Retirement / Life / 401k
- 24/7 parking in downtown Austin
- Team lunches every Friday
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Contact us at email@example.com.