thirteen23 is looking for a seasoned front-end developer to become an important part of our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for application development, a strong work-ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work on client-facing projects as well as in-house labs and applications.
Our ideal candidate is a developer with a solid computer science foundation, good communication skills, and a passion for creating great experiences.
This is an ideal position for someone who is comfortable with a smaller, agile environment and is used to working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have the ability to work closely with designers to create pixel-perfect, responsive interfaces
- Experience with Flexbox and Grid for high fidelity design implementation
- Should have a command of modern tooling (e.g., Webpack, Babel, Yarn, Sass)
- Experience using React and Redux in building complex web application front-ends
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
What you can expect:
- An amazing office where you can do your best work
- A good work-life balance (regular hours & flexible schedule)
- Medical / Retirement / Life / 401k
- 24/7 parking in downtown Austin
- Team lunches every Friday
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.