thirteen23 is looking for a Senior Designer to become an important part of our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for software, user experience design, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to lead client-facing projects as well as in-house labs and applications. Typical responsibilities include user research, user experience design, visual design, and data visualization.
Qualified candidates have:
- Capable of leading projects and/or larger creative initiatives
- Expert design skills in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator (Adobe AfterEffects is a plus)
- Experience creating interactive prototypes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Superb information design abilities and an almost unnatural attention to detail
- Willing to establish best practices and mentor other designers
- Comfort working within a smaller creative environment with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A desire to embrace new ideas and be receptive to outside thinking including collaborative input from a team
What you can expect:
- An amazing office where you can do your best work
- A good work-life balance (regular hours & flexible schedule)
- Medical / Retirement / Life / 401k
- 24/7 parking in downtown Austin
- Team lunches every Friday
If this sounds like you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.